- What level of LEED Certification is 901 Fifth Avenue?
901 Fifth achieved LEED EB Platinum Certification in 2014. LEED certified buildings have reduced operating costs, healthier and more productive occupants, and preserve our natural resources.
- How do I enter and exit the building?
The two pedestrian entrances are on Fifth Avenue and Fourth Avenue. Parking garage entrances and exits are located on Marion and Madison Avenues. The building is located one block West of I-5 with great access to both the North and Southbound ramps.
- What is your floor plate size?
Low-rise; 17,257 SF, mid-rise; 13,583 SF, high-rise; 8,209 SF.
- What is your column spacing and width?
Columns are approx. 5’ wide on approx 9’-4” centers.
- What type of HVAC does the building use?
Renovated floors use single duct delivery system with central chiller plant; floor control consists of VAV boxes with electric re-heat. The HVAC zones are on average 800 SF zones.
- Are there after hours HVAC costs?
Yes, we charge market rate, currently $50 per hour.
- What is the load factor?
Approximately 24% multi-tenant and 17% single tenant.
- What is your parking ratio?
- What are the monthly parking costs?
Currently $330 for non-reserved parking. Valet parking is available as well.
- What is the ceiling height?
12’4” deck to deck and 8’9” from deck to ceiling grid.
- Who manages the property?
Schnitzer West LLC, whose office is located on the 27th floor.
- Do tenants have access to a conference room?
Yes, a new high-tech conference facility with 65 person occupancy. Scheduled through building Management office.
- If so what is the cost for conference room use?
No charge unless special set-up is required.
- What are the building’s hours of operation?
Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm; Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.
- What is the freight elevator capacity – size/weight?
5’ wide by 6’-2” deep by 10’ tall; 3500# weight capacity. Freight elevator door is 42” wide.
- What are on site retail amenities?
Café 5ive Deli and Bartell Drugs.
- Who are your cable TV and fiber providers?
Century Link provides standard phone service and has fiber service available upon order by Tenant. Integra, TW Telecom, Cogent, and Comcast provide additional communication services in the building.
- Do you have onsite storage for bicycles and showers for bike riders to encourage ridership?
Yes, three private shower rooms are located on the 4th floor of the building directly adjacent to the bicycle locker and a fitness center accessible from the 5th Ave lobby.
- Do you have WIFI access in the building?
Yes, there is WIFI access in the 4th & 5th Avenue lobbies as well as access on the 5th Avenue Plaza.
- What are the building’s Operating Expenses?
The OpEx for 2017 are estimated to be $12.65 per RSF.